PDF Squeezer Crack For Mac OS X FREE Download
PDF Squeezer Mac Crack is a tool for compressing PDF files. You can reduce PDF file size with one click. Reduce the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing unnecessary information. This saves bandwidth, digital storage, and network transmission time.
The PDF Squeezer Crack for Mac is ideal for uploading files, filling out forms in limited size applications, or uploading to the cloud. This is especially useful if you are not sure if you have a strong and reliable internet connection.
PDF Squeezer 4.2 Full macOS Torrent features
- Just drag the file to the application window.
- Choose from preset compression filters or create your own
- Compress all files in a folder and its subfolders
- Batch compression of multiple files
- Finder, Safari, and ad previews are available through the share menu
- Support for password-protected PDFs
- Automatic compression and backup with “one-click compression”
What’s New in PDF Squeezer 4.2:
- Added the ability to remove all images from a file.
- Files that have already been added to PDF Squeezer can now be added again if the file has been modified.
- You can now double-click files in the sidebar and in the main area to open the original in the viewer or save a compressed file.
- Added a new button for duplicating a profile.
- Click the Save button to open the save dialog if the original file is a PDF attachment: a. Print a dialog file and another temporary file.
- Added options to remove file metadata by author, title, subject, and keywords.
- Saving large files to a remote drive can take a long time, so progress is now shown in the status bar. The status bar can be activated from the View menu.
- The “Save” button on the toolbar is now inactive if the selected file was saved.
- A new option has appeared in the general settings that allow you to save the modification date of the original file.
- Error correction
You Can Also Download!! Dropzone 2020 Mac Crack Download
- In some cases, clicking the Save button did not work as expected.
- Compressing multiple items at the same time may result in page loss of some files.
- Some menu items have not been disabled, although files have not yet been added to the application.
- The size of the compressed file may not be displayed correctly.
- Opening a folder that does not contain PDF files may cause the application to crash.
- A duplicate display of the license window may have caused the application to crash.
- Opening a corrupted file could cause the application to crash.
- In some cases, opening the alias file did not work.
- In some cases, you could not save the file to a remote drive.
- Selecting “Save” may cause the application to crash.
- Creating a new profile may have caused the application to crash.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.