Download Native Instrument Crush Pack Crack Mac Full Version
Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack with BITE, DIRT and FREAK breathes creative life into iconic effects. Enjoy modern twists and turns in the precious sound of early samplers, timeless tracks from sophisticated pedals, dynamic sci-fi ring modulation sounds, futuristic sounds, radio shows, and more. Accurate Rewriting: Create the precious sound flaws that defined the first golden era of hip-hop and dance music, or choose songs in detail. Distortion of organic sounds created by sound designers. Flexible signal routing, mixing, and other elaborate parameters allow for control not normally associated with distortion modules.
Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack In addition to the classic AM, Ring Mod, and Frequency Shift techniques, the three types of audio bend modulation also offer retro lo-fi radio and wild sidechain features. Create out of tune horror vocals, rich metal tones, rhythm chains, and more. Add a whole world of noise and inharmonic content to harmonic signals. Radio mode: signal demodulation offers the sound of old or foreign programs. Stereo modulation function – especially effective for percussion.
CRUSH PACK consists of three different plugins that are compatible with PC & Mac (VST/AU/AAX) with the goal to give a different view on classic distortion effects.
- BITE: a bit and sample rate reduction effect.
- DIRT: a distortion effect.
- FREAK: a ring modulation and frequency shifting effect.
The three plugins are based on the same simple interface: some parameters, a preset manager, an A-B sound comparison, a touch screen mode as well as a resizing function of the graphical interface. This dramatically simplifies the workflow and reminds me of classic hardware pedals where you only have a certain choice of settings. Above all, it’s a practical design that can mark a lot here.
BITE – A Bit-Crusher That Can Sculpt Vintage & Chaotic Sounds
BITE is described as a bit reduction and anti-alias sample rate effect plugin that features a most well-known interface layout: a section for resampling rate (kHz) and one for bit depth (bits). A cool feature here is the Crunch control which adjusts the level going into the bit reduction algorithm which gives musicians a smooth way to control resolution without progression effects. In addition, it features stereo clock jitter, stereo dither noise as well as other filtering and saturation options.
The result of BITE is interesting: you can mimic the sonic character of old hardware samplers which give every sound a nice loud warmth. It is also possible to filter audio signals. Here you shouldn’t be thinking of conventional filters, but rather a filter meets a combination of noise. Especially with the Jitter and Crunch features, you can dive deep into the worlds of bit-crushing.
Above all, I love BITE in combination with a drum machine that lets you quickly dive into the worlds of dirty industrial sound design. BITE can also produce classic Lo-Fi effects without a problem.
DIRT – A Distortion Plugin That Doesn’t Destroy Your Audio
DIRT is a distortion effect plugin based on two distortion units that feature two in-circuit modeled diode clipping stages (A, B) as well as three different distortion modes (I, II, III) to choose from for each floor. A drive and quantity control gives you full control over the distorted sound: from classic overdrive to rich distorted sounds.
With the properly labeled quantity button, you can always watch the strength of the distortion. If you increase the amount of control beyond the center position, for example, DIRT will no longer work as a saturation effect but will go into extreme warp worlds. Here, the signal is folded and generates strong harmonics to the sounds.
Native Instruments Crush Pack live review
Additionally, a tilt function allows you to control the filtering and asymmetric bias behavior of the circuit. A cool feature appears if you use DIRT in parallel mode. Here you have access to a function that allows you to mix the two stages A and B. This gives you additional sound design possibilities.
DIRT’s results range from mild to hardcore. DIRT can be used as a classic saturation plugin that gives any audio signal more richness, power and volume. But if you want more, you can also use it as a distortion effect. If you turn the amount past Sat, turn up the record, and play with the bias, you’ll quickly see some interesting distortions. These range from classic overdrive-type distortions to very aggressive distortions that add enharmonic harmonics to your sounds. If you want an atypical distortion sound, you should definitely play with the mix function which gives you more freedom.
A big plus for me is that DIRT doesn’t completely destroy the audio signal. The new harmonics created with this effect fit perfectly into the mix without rendering the signal useless. Native Instruments have created a distortion effect that works well with electronic instruments.
FREAK – Simple To Crazy
Probably the most versatile plugin in this bundle is FREAK, a ring modulator and frequency shifter with a set of creative features. FREAK combines “different amplitude modulation techniques and is based on an analog diode ring circuit model capable of producing rich harmonics and textures”. In order to quickly achieve the desired goal, the developers have created a 3 FX system that has 3 different characteristics:
- Radio mode: AM radio modulation
- Oscillator mode: tremolo and distortion using a sine waveform.
- Sidechain mode: gating effects
A powerful feature is a morph function that allows you to smoothly morph between Amplitude mod, because RING mod, and Frequency offset (FREQ). Additional parameters allow you to control the entire motor: harmonics, feedback, and commands (left side) for specific modes.
Native Instruments Crush Pack live review
Sound tests have clearly shown that FREAK is particularly useful for versatile modulations less for classic distortions. Radio mode can distort sounds but unlike conventional distortion effects. They don’t really make the sound fuller (saturation…) but make it more metallic and rougher in my opinion. Where the other two plugins (BITE, DIRT) pop up the great distortion wall, FREAK deals more with the intricacies of distortion. A special attraction here is the morph function which allows you to cycle through the individual modulation methods and with which you can experience many different sound colors.
Unlike in radio mode, in Oscillator mode, you can enjoy pure AM, RM, and FM sound which is generated with a classic sine wave. If this is mixed with the input signal, new sounds are quickly created with many inharmonious elements, which are perceived as distortion. The results differ in my opinion from the classic hard distortion. FREAK makes the sound more metallic, smoker but also crazier. If you want it less strident, you can also easily create classic modulation effects (tremolo, flanger, or LFO).
Crazier and more experimental results you can also get with the Side-Chain mode where you can modulate the input signal with itself. It is also possible to use an external signal as a modulation source using the side-chain input. The sounds are reminiscent of a kind of mixture where two signals come together. So you can make transitions in existing sounds, make them dirtier, etc. I can clearly say that FREAK is the CRUSH PACK plugin that goes the deepest in sound and offers the most possibilities.
Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack Features:
- Freak models a diode ring circuit and offers three basic modes of operation – oscillator, radio, and side-chain (the latter two are covered by Radio Star) – each modifying the functions of the three pop-up buttons on the left. For all modes, the type of control smoothly changes the modulation style, from ringing amplitude and frequency offset.
- A noise generator provides an additional signal source that can be mixed with other signals, creating certain effects.
- Automatic entry/exit compensation for controlled chaos
- Big kHz and explicit bit spinners range from 44.1 kHz and 16 bit to 100 Hz and 2 bit, but of course, this filthy device offers more than that.
- You can place two insert effects at different points in the signal flow.
- Bending waves allows for complex and dynamic tones from simple sources such as sine waves
- Dirt is the most common distortion of the pack. This is a pedal effect that models a pair of diode limiting stages: A and B.
- Add synth presence, paste drum busses, decimate guitars, and more
- Authentic reduction of the organic crunch of the 80s digital sample rate
- This can lead to very lively and vibrant results. The flexibility is further increased by inserting an insert effect in the feedback path.
- Calibrated controls for subtle tone shaping
Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack
- You can send any signal from the oscillator directly to the synthesizer output, bypassing any filters and / or master effects. This function can be used to add a direct rhythm to layered and highly modulated sounds, for example, to add sub-bass.
- Generate curious and noisy artifacts at low sample rates
- An elegant and wide range of distortions
- These can be connected in series in both directions (A to B or B to A). or in parallel. After which the wet/dry mix button becomes a mixer controller that mixes the A / B outputs to taste.
- Wide range of sounds: bite that adds something to the character with somewhat reduced oblivion
- Bite offers digital distortion to match the ubiquitous trend of vintage hardware samplers like Akai, E-MU et al. In practice, this means a reduction in bit depth and sample rate. The first left side of the interface and the second right side is accessible.
- You can also save the signal at any time and put it back to the start. For example, you can filter a sound and send it back to the filter input.
- Windows (64-bit only): VST, AAX
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): VST, AU, AAX
How To install Native Instruments Crush Pack Mac Crack:
- Download the compressed file from the link below
- Extract the file using Winrar
- Run the given setup
Download Native Instruments Crush Pack (Mac) Full Crack Free link is given below: